TextMarks wants to hear from you
You'll find many helpful knowledge base articles here. If you need assistance, please:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at (800) 696-1393
I'm not getting texts from TextMarks/41411, including my password
There are a number of reasons why you might not receive text messages from us. We're happy to help you out. Sometimes the cellular networks are just slow. If you've waited 10 minutes and still have not received anything, please do the following:
If you are using Google Voice, then you will not receive a response message because Google Voice is not compatible with short codes such as TextMarks, Facebook or Twitter.
- Text HELP to 41411.
- Text HELP to 46645. This is Google's text messaging
- If you're trying to get messages from a keyword, then try
texting the keyword to 41411 again. Frequently, texting HELP makes
it work again.
- If you got a response from HELP at 41411 and you're registering
for TextMarks and you are waiting for your password, then try
password to get a new one.
- If that still didn't solve the problem, start a new support discussion and include your mobile phone# , your wireless carrier, what happened as a result of texting HELP to those two numbers and if you are able to send and receive text messages normally.
If you receive a reply message to 41411, your phone has been activated to receive our messages. If you do not get a response message from either number, please contact your carrier and inform them that you are no longer able to receive messages from TextMarks (41411). If you have recently ported your phone from one carrier to another, or if you have activated a new device with your existing carrier, it is possible that TextMarks alert subscriptions were disrupted.